Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

SkyLove


I love clouds…

Oftentimes I find myself doodling those fluffy thingy…Clouds have a way of giving me hope for the future.

I remember when I was young, (I’m sure you all played this game before) when we gaze upon the sky and start looking for cloud formations and come up with craziest things ever... a bear, a boat, a dragon...numerous formations found!

---I love those days.

The ideas are infinite.
The possibilities are limitless.

What lies ahead is within grasp of our capable hands.

That’s what I feel when I look at the sky--the realization of how vast the world really is and so many possibilities waiting to be experienced----that I HAVE TO EXPERIENCE!!!

*sigh*

I left the house with a feeling of sadness and I still am having a gloomy day today. It doesnt help that I got soaked under the rain this morning on my way to office. Must be a sign of a crappy day ahead---hope not!

I wish for a good day ahead (this is probably just a wishful thinking…still I wish for it to happen!)
darn! I’m getting emo...
looking for cloudy blue skies today,
prettytwistedchick

No comments:

Post a Comment