Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

christmas and coffee

Christmas in a cup :D


One of the things that remind me of the coming Christmas season is when Starbucks starts offering coffee on red cups rather than their ordinary white cups.

Also its the start of collecting a certain no. of stickers to be able to get the Starbucks planner. It has been a tradition of mine (since it started 5 or 6 years ago) to get that coveted planner.

Now, I'm not quite sure.

I barely touched the planner I have this year coz I have my own calendar for office, and a sort of journal at home.

So we'll see how I fare with this sticker thing. I might send it as a gift if all else fail.

Grabe, its almost Christmas! I havent done any shopping yet! Goodluck to me. Hehehe




prettytwistedchick



No comments:

Post a Comment