Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

cosmic conspiracy?




Its crazy and weird to enjoy something that I know will never bear fruit. There will be no happy ending in this story yet I am exposing myself to a sure-ball heartache!


Speaking of fruit (abrupt change topic, I know! Haha)...


I was talking to a friend (sorta) this afternoon and our conversation lead to bananas. Crazy, I know! And then after awhile, when I was doing my series marathon my mom came home holding this huge yellow bananas. I mean, is the universe telling me something? Is there sort of cosmic conspiracy I don't know of?

Or is this just a weird coincidence?

What say you?



pretty(bewildered)twistedchick



PS 
I'm trying to shy away from social networks that I promised myself all my "statuses/tweets/thoughts" will be published here.


No comments:

Post a Comment