Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

thanksgiving

This day didnt start quite well... I was late for work; experienced ungentlemanly behaviour 4x in 30 mins; my fave scarf has a BIG tear; missing folders; extra annoying clients; work is always underappreciated; lunch at 4pm (half eaten due to more hovering clients); and momentarily got scared when the train emitted a burning rubber kinda smell.


But still I am thankful for my morning toffee nut latte (its christmas!);accomplished 2 documents;updated my tv series plus more; crazy texting frenzy with cousins; even more crazy messages from friends; meet up with OLD (literally! Haha) friend and his lady (see you again soon); and the train stopped at my station. The night end up on a good note!

The good always outweighs the bad. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! 😉

pretty(thankful)twistedchick

No comments:

Post a Comment