Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

twenty questions


I love questionnaires. Because I love answering questions. haha

Growing up, there were times I'd picture myself in a one-on-one interview with Kuya Boy (Abunda) or Oprah answering any and all types of questions and intrigues. 


I was first introduced to the game 20 questions roughly around 3 years ago. My apologies people, growing up I never encountered such game...until a someone proposed that we do that--sort of an icebreaker and more like getting to know each other more. 

Then later, I joined and stayed on a particular online site just because I find their questions very interesting. Whenever I'm bored go to their site. To this day, I've answered 1083 questions...I'm only sharing my sometimes wacky, sometimes serious and sometimes me being prettytwistedchick---EXACTLY as my name depicts! haha

Its a multiple choice type and the underlined ones were my answer. Some have explanation....just because I'd like to expound on my answers....A LOT! haha

It a good therapy/activity. Try it!

Here are my twenty questions and answers. :)

1.)
2.)

3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)

10.)
11.)
 12.)
 13.)
 14.)
 15.)
 16.)
 17.)
 18.)
 19.)
 20.)

There you go...off to my another interview. Chos! (Paalala ang mga nakasaad ay pawang opinyon lang ng may akda! haha :))


prettytwisted(and feeling artists)chick! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment