Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

lovin my apples



Whoah! Time really flew so fast! As if it was only yesterday that I was having some doubts if I should buy an apple product. And now look what I have accumulated in less than two years.

From having no idea how to maneuver a Macbook Air (my Polly!), I've added a CD drive, an iphone and now an ipad mini!

WHAT THE HECK, HAPPENED TO ME?!?  

Yes, I (think I) became an apple obsessed person! (I told you I take brand-loyalty to the extreme! Ha!)

my accumulations :)
i really really (REALLY) love bookbook

Also I love 12south's bookbook cover case for my iphone and ipad! I just love books (nerd much?!? hehe) and how they disguise your typical gadgets. Too bad my Polly is not clothed with bookbook because it was out of stock when I bought Polly!

I love my apples! Yessss!


pretty(fanatic)twistedchick 












No comments:

Post a Comment