Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sta. Clara

















I've always considered St. Claire as one of my patron saints.

Even as early as my elementary days, my mom and I used to visit the monastery de Santa Clara in Katipunan to offer some eggs (yes, because my mom say's eggs symbolize new beginning). Whenever I had exams I used to ask for her help and had my pens blessed. We were a devotee.

In fact, my niece was named after her. :)

Sta. Clara

Can you imagine, I even tinkered with the idea of becoming a nun?!? All because the nuns here in Sta. Clara intrigues me. I was told that all they do is pray...all day! But my mom said I will probably make everyone go crazy in the monastery if I enter. :)





So whenever I feel the need to find solitude I go to her.

She gives me comfort and peace amidst all the chaos in the world.

I find tranquility, when there seems none.

She consoles me, whenever I need consoling.

I anchor for hope... when all things seems hopeless.



...just like now.





In need of some comfort and hugs

pretty(lonely)twisted chick

No comments:

Post a Comment