Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

ramblings in the midst of colds

I am not easily angered
And I easily forgive

I am admittedly dense about a lot of things going on around me
Its probably because I don't like to assume things

I always want to hear the truth--whether it will hurt me or not.
I'd rather feel the pain of honesty
Than be happy being made a fool

Communication is important in any relationship
Its the one thing that makes or breaks it
Because at the end of the day, 
When someone misunderstood one's action or intention
A hurting heart is broken with mistaken information.

I learned the other day that validation is the key.
ALWAYS VALIDATE. NEVER ASSUME.
Never react without confirming the truth.

I'd rather react knowing all sides and angles
than wallow in a pit of bottomless imaginary hurt.

I've already done my part.
I, too am proud.
But with just one hello,
who am I to turn my back?
I, too have a heart.

 pretty(sick of cold-shoulders, I am but a warm body)twistedchick
*wink*wink*


PS
(I don't know if I am making sense at all! I'm blaming my colds right now for my disillusioned mind hehehehe)


No comments:

Post a Comment