Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

music...it speaks!!!!


Give me a memory I can use
Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do
It matters how this ends
'Cause what if I never love again?


It's a bad idea to listen to Adele on a gloomy 

morning and its supposed to be a happy day

coz its a holiday... no work and its 

Wednesday! But memories come pouring in

as Adele's voice is in the background. Ha!

SMH (yep, I'm using those acronyms stuff 

now hehehe)


Anyway, I'm obsessed with Adele's 25 album 

right now (don't ask me why....I may be me or 

closet masochist!hahaha)


My faves right now is the Sweetest Devotion, 

When We Were Young, All I ask and Send my 

Love (to your new lover)...


Thinking my next  all-day-all-week album to 

listen to should be Stone Temple Pilots. 

hmmm



just checking in...

prettytwistedchick


No comments:

Post a Comment