Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween at Party Pilipinas

the limelights--the glitz and glamour of a variety show


My cousin, Noes had 10 tickets for the Halloween edition of Party Pilipinas, a variety show in GMA 7.


tickets

I am not a kapuso. In fact, I'm one-fourth kapamilya (channel 2--abscbn), one-eighth kabarkada (studio23) and the rest is cable (SKYCABLE that is! from ETC, starworld, hbo, cinemax, axn, hallmark, velvet, etc.). So I'm not really that eager to go and watch a show that I know nothing of! BUT I saw this as an opportunity for me and my cousins to bond, its a rarity that ALL of us (older cousins) hang out these days as most of us have different preferences of places to go to and people to be with. Plus, Noes had a hard time getting those tickets, it would be such a waste of her efforts not to use them. So I agreed and went with them.


Only to find out that not every cousin will be attending, too bad! My brother and his wife had a prior engagement plus both of them have flu. My cousin, Arah, preferred to spend the day with her boyfriend. So from ten it became seven. I brought my nephew, Ivan along and still there are 2 extra tickets left.

upon entering, they stamped by wrist with this


Anyhow, we still had fun! I never knew Gian Magdangal(?) is cute in person! And that Kris Lawrence(?), I always have this impression that he's arrogant (the way he looks!), he's actually not arrogant-looking, pala. (I didnt get to meet them but they're alright pala in person!hahaha) The divas--Regine Velasquez and Jaya were simply amazing! I had goosebumps listening to them sing! Plus, Ogie Alcasid's songs were great! Too bad, i think I only heard them sing (maximum of) 3 songs. Kyla was a disappointent. She doesnt know her timing and cant quite keep up with the upbeat songs. hayayay!



the divas at work--regine velasquez and jaya


Too many new faces. I dont remember nor intend to remember.hehehe One new singer got my attention,was it JulieAnn(?). Her stance reflects that she's a rockstar at heart. She can play piano and can REALLY belt out some songs! AND she headbangs! cool!



i have no idea who's who. ..:)

What is weird is that, GMA dont allow digicams while production is going on (sooo unlike ASAP where I saw people flashing their cameras while the singers perform!) whats up with that??? The show was pretty loooong and there were boring moments here and there. Still it will not compensate the time I spend with family, which was ultimately the goal!


Cool!




Happy Halloween everyone!

prettytwistedchick

No comments:

Post a Comment