Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

point-shoot-exposed!!!! (Singapore 2012 Trip Day 2)

MERLION :D


It's our second day in SG and have the whole day to explore. We woke up early to take a bath early...I dont want to share bathroom with people I dont know. One of the downside of a backpacker type of hostel is communal bathrooms. Plus I hate it when the floor is already wet, so I have to take a bath before others! (OC, I know!)

We have spare time as we were to meet Tots near the temple around 10am so we decided to leave early and walk around. Here are the things we saw.

love how they maintained these cool buildings!

Pagoda Street, get it? haha
felt like I was in Europe not Asia
Mabuhay pose.... love the building behind me
so colorful
Buddhist temple

  We were to meet Tots at the Buddhist temple... I just had to step back and admire the beauty!

The inside is just as magnificent!


front of the temple... (me saying a prayer)




they say holding these knobs will bring good luck :)

where's wally moment hee hee hee



Off we went to explore Sentosa. :D

We rode the train... 





And when I arrived at Sentosa I became a kid again... these are the proofs:

photobombed by a fellow tourists

I always dream of kissing a seahorse
I have a sneaky suspicion that I didn't camouflage!



I heart you series...

flowers are love
I heart you


 I almost forgot I was with friends... not!



when I realized I love bridges
photobombed again by the man in yellow tsk tsk


Of course we have to take group shots. Good thing there was a hunky guy (without a shirt on! haha) who was more than willing to take our pics. Too bad he was with his equally fab girlfriend (in two-piece bikini). 





loveeeet!


Mga babae sa breakwater ang peg! haha

man-made beach

yes, we love our pics taken! whatevs!

love vintage cars

kung fu pose

We then went to Universal Studios, Hersheys Store...ate an uber late  lunch at Malaysian food street, bought Garret popcorn (nagmamadali lang? hahaha)



my concept of chocolate heaven

I ate the famous Chicken Rice twice that day.. and sticky rice is really sticky! haha

FOOD:
my first chicken rice... roasted chicken--classic. yum! 
my second chicken rice--steamed version (I think!) with sticky rice
sticky rice balls
dimsum

Have I tired you of my face poking everywhere, yet? But wait...theres more! haha 

We were all tired at the end of the day that we ate dinner at nearby Hakaw (?) not really sure what its called. 

We ate a carrot cake... that doesnt have any carrot in it and nor is it a cake! But tastes yummy!


carrot cake
We were all tuckered out and decided to call it a night earlier than planned. But before we hit the sack we spent a good hour just talking about stuffs in our lives over coffee. 



peace out!

prettytwistedchick

No comments:

Post a Comment