Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

bored on a long wekend??




Long weekend… since I started it with eating, drinking and karaoke, I have to suffer the rest of the "long" weekend with red blotches (ulk!) all over my body (normal occurrence whenever I drink)... my skin felt like it was on fire and I cant take as much showers as I want to since it will only cause my skin to dry—bad for a person suffering with skin asthma!



Thus im stuck at home doing nothing... I got bored watching tv re-runs... I actually slept my Saturday away! Sunday came and I’m fully charged..still with no idea what to do! I decided to make another banoffee pies since I have left over toffee and crushed grahams from the last time I made some.

Made these with my two year old niece hovering and looking at what I do. She also was my designated taste-tester for the day… who knows she might become a pastry chef someday (an aunt's wishful thinking!hehe)...
For the recipe and procedure.CLICK ME!
These will only be some snapshots of the pies... and my niece!
This time around it actually looked like a pie since I made use of round tins AND (ehem ehem) there's an improvement with my presentation, thank you very much! *grin*
i made three pies!!! *can you find the hidden mickey?!?*

creamy... yummy!

pieLOVE! :)


my niece, clairebear, who can resist sneaking a spoonful-taste of the pie (EVIDENCE: see the cream smudge on her upper lip???)

sweet-tooth,
prettytwistedchick

No comments:

Post a Comment